Campsites include 1 camping unit (RV or tent) and 1 vehicle; 2 adults and up to 4 dependent children under the age of 18 with pool access. Any additional guests are welcome, fees apply. Access to all campground amenities and activities (some activities may have a fee).
Campsite Check-In:. 3:00pm
Campsite Check-Out: 1:00pm (3:00pm on Sundays)
Cabin Check-In: 3:00pm
Cabin Check-Out: 11:00am
Early Check-In and late Check-Out may be available for campsites only: $2.00 per additional hour, 3 hour max. Call for availability.
- Quiet time is 11:00pm – 8:00am.
- Quiet hours are strictly enforced. Outdoor TVs and radios must be turned off, not down, during this time.
- No touring campground from 11:00pm to 8:00am on foot or golf cart.
- Please return to your site by 11:00pm.
Check-in begins at 3:00pm. We do check-ins at the office (or gate house on Fridays) until closing.
Our current office hours:
- Monday – Saturday: 10AM – 4PM
- Sunday: 10AM – 3PM
If you are looking to check-in after we close, please call the office prior to store closing to make arrangements and we will place information in our after hours check-in box.
We allow check-ins until quiet time at 11:00PM. Should you arrive after, you will not be able to check into your site until the following morning as a courtesy to not wake your neighbors. We do have overnight hookups at the gate for late check-ins.
Yes, pets are part of the family, too! Be respectful of other campers and their sites by following our Pet Policy:
- No aggressive pets.
- Pets must be kept on a max of 6 ft. leash at all times.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended.
- Owners are responsible to clean up after pets. Please have means to clean-up with you at all times. You would not enjoy stepping in a mess and neither would anyone else.
- Barking must be kept to a minimum / controlled.
- Pets cannot go in Pavilions, Store, Pool, Playground, or Bathhouses.
- Holder of leash must be capable of restraining dog.
- Parents / Guardians are responsible for the actions and safety of their children at all times, we enjoy providing entertainment, but please, we are not babysitters.
- Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult when in the pool.
- Children 12 and under must wear a helmet while riding bikes.
- The Hay Wagon has right of way, bikes must pull to a safe spot to stop and wait for the wagon to pass.
- DO NOT PASS OR FOLLOW BEHIND THE HAY WAGON!
- Alcohol is allowed as long as alcoholic beverages are concealed when off site.
- No underage drinking.
- No intoxicated behavior.
- Drinking games are not permitted.
- Must be settled down at quiet time.
We do allow guests to bring their own electric only golf carts, if:
- All operators read and sign the rules.
- Provide proof of insurance.
- Golf cart must be pre-registered ($50). This includes a registration sticker. which is good for the current season.
- Must be 16 years or older and possess a valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart.
- Speed limit is 5mph and golf carts must give vehicles, campers, and the Hay Wagon, the right of way.
You may use our dump station at check-out free of charge.
If you need your tanks emptied while you are camping, you may sign up for the Honey Wagon Service in the office by 10:00am on pump days. We pump Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Off-schedule and emergency pumps may be available with additional fee.
Yes, visitors are welcome! They will need to:
- Stop in the office to register and pay their Visitor Fees.
- May only park in designated overflow parking lots only, not on campsites.
- Day visit passes are valid until 10:00pm.
- Overnight passes are valid until departure date at 1:00pm.
We understand some of you, unfortunately, work while you are camping and need to bring an additional vehicle. Please do not make us work harder and follow our Parking Policy:
- 1 vehicle per site. Other vehicles need to park in overflow lots.
- All vehicles must have a Parking Pass displayed in their rearview mirror.
- Speed limit is 5mph in the campground.
Yes, we have a stocked trout stream. PA does require a State Fishing License. There are also fishing lakes and streams nearby that you can fish in with a PA Fishing License.
If you are transporting wood that was harvested in PA and less than 25 miles from Mountain Creek, you may bring your own wood. However, it is prohibited to transport wood across state lines. Please help nature stay beautiful and enoyable by adhering to this policy by limiting the transport of invasive bugs. For more information, please visit DontMoveTheFirewood.org.
We do sell firewood and offer delivery right to your site!
- Refilling propane is available based on staff availability.
- We cannot fill after dark.
- Bring tank to fill station (to left of Mountain Creek sign in parking lot).
- Come to store to prepay. We will provide you with a receipt to attach to your tank, attach to your tank, staff will fill and deliver to your site.
No firearms, BB guns, slingshots, bows/arrows/ pellet or other projectile firing weapons are permitted.
Weapons – Firearms – Firecrackers – Sparklers are forbidden on property and are reasons for immediate removal from campground. Firecrackers, including sparklers, are forbidden. No warning will be provided.
This is private property. We reserve the right to enforce all the following rules for the benefit and safety of all. Rules are subject to change without notice to protect the safety and enjoymnent of our guests.
- This campground and its facilities are for the enjoyment of our registered guests only.
- All visitors must register in the office before entering the campground.
- Absolutely NO fireworks! (This includes sparklers, fountains, or the like.)
- Off road vehicles must remain trailered while in the campground.